Senior technical Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Hybrid – 2 days onsite in Dublin city centre
Our high-profile client is actively looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage a high-profile project to work within the PMO team to support the delivery of a key project related to the Business & Technology strategy.
They are looking for someone who has a depth of experience managing large complex IT infrastructure/delivery/migration projects.
Project management experience of Cloud SaaS migration projects is highly desirable and any experience in the Asset Management/Finance arena is a plus.
- Minimum 7+ years of project management experience (infrastructure)
- Must have experience managing large projects with experience dealing with Director level stakeholders
- Experience and proven ability to manage large and complex IT delivery/migration projects
- Strong leadership, communication, influencing, and collaboration skills
- Project Management experience on Cloud SaaS Migration projects is highly desirable
- Experience in Project Management and IT Delivery methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Deep understanding of project management functions and artefacts
- Experience managing third-party vendor projects
- Asset Management or other Financial Services industry experience desirable
- Project Management certification desirable (Prince or PMP)
*** If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to danielle.Richardson@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing