Sabeo works with clients to define and agree the metrics and management reporting detail required prior to commencement of the resourcing service. Over the 15 years Sabeo has worked closely with our clients providing a flexible resourcing solution for the provision of IT Contract and Permanent resources for a wide range of projects.
Over this time we have gained a thorough understanding of the technical and cultural environment of our client sites and developed a very good working relationship with all key stakeholders within our client base. We currently operate on a 2:1 placement ratio which hugely benefits the senior stakeholders and hiring managers with their individual work flow and process. We have invested a lot of time and effort to source and screen appropriate resources and following their successful on boarding we manage their welfare once on site. This enables Sabeo to keep attrition levels to a minimum and sustained continuity to our clients.
- One monthly invoice for all resources
- Dedicated on-site Account Manager with weekly management meetings
- Weekly client report detailing contractor renewals and status
- Contractor welfare management including on-site availability on a weekly basis
- Quarterly review of contractor performance (see Contractor Performance Management)
- Highly optimised search and validation of contractors at all times
- Proactive and flexible scale-up model for rapid deployment of contractor(s)
Our payment policy ensures that contractors are paid 10 working days after month end deadline, significantly sooner than the 30-day market average. Our compliance and support division also ensures that contractors are compliant with insurance and relevant legislation
Sabeo appoints an overall Account Manager to manage the day to day relationship with the client. The Account Manager’s primary duty is to provide a Single point of contact for all of the appropriate representatives within the client with regards to this service offering.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Accept and open all approved resource requirements from the client
- Co-ordinate all sourcing, screening and selection activities relating to open requirements
- Manage all contract and administration activities relating to appointed IT resources
- Manage the general welfare of all Sabeo resources on site with the client. This will include a regular review process with the resource and specific customer
- Present all management information to the client in the pre agreed format
- Track and Measure all service delivery metrics
- Provide an escalation procedure to the client giving alternate points of contact should they be required
- Onsite and visible resource for contractors and client managers to meet with
- Regular contractor meetings and briefings
- Immediate handling of any customer / contractor issues
- Effective gathering and sharing of information from contractors to appropriate client representatives
- Support for on-boarding new contractors to the site
- Pro Active Contractor Renewal Process
SLA and Metrics Management
- Candidates Presented
- Speed of response for all requirements (CV submission and start date)
- Number Selected for interview
- Hit rate at interview
- Number of offers accepted
- Sabeo operate a 2:1 interview to offer ratio to all our other clients.
IT TRAINING COURSES
Sabeo have extensive access to IT training Courses provided via our Authorised Training Partners to build IT skills for you or your teams. All courses can be individually adapted to suit your IT staff or project requirements and can be delivered on site as required. Some subsidised places may be available on certain courses through Government initiatives.