Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager coming from a database/ analytics background.
- Understand the business objectives
- Working with the team to play a key role in the development of an effective EPMO function, and its associated structures, systems and processes.
- Represent interfaces across the Group and with external stakeholders.
- Shape and design the business project to deliver on key strategic initiatives.
- Develop and manage status reports for relevant programs.
- Work closely with members of the Clinical Groups, Executive Team, Clinical Leads, Commercial Leads and the National Leads and business managers across the organisation
- Define benefits and track benefits realisation in line with the programmatic approach.
- Manage risks and issues across the programme and help to mitigate or escalate.
- Work with people across the business to enable them to effectively contribute to the plan and to deliver on its objectives.
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Database/ analytics background.
- Cloud experience
- Design of data warehouse as well as reporting and analytics experience.
- Experience in project delivery in a clinical/Healthcare setting is highly desirable
- An agile, dynamic, outcomes-focused team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed analytical and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude to learn quickly and apply knowledge across different contexts Highly motivated with a strong work ethic