Senior Systems Analyst required – Permanent – Dublin
- Contribute to the crafting of complex computer platforms by defining and analyzing system problems
- Work on principles, standards, and solutions for teams to follow
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements to help bring a concept to life
- Write high-quality specifications for the state of the art software deployed to Web browsers and iOS / Android devices
- Craft detailed wireframes and user journeys that consider both UI and UX best practices.
- Have an understanding of API and Integration best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience (5+ years working in systems analysis)
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with integration with third party systems
- Live and work in Ireland as part of a remote-first team.
- Excellent English, both written and oral
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Danielle.Richardson@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing