Senior Systems Analyst
- Contribute to the crafting of complex computer platforms by defining and analyzing system problems
- Work on principles, standards, and solutions for teams to follow
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements to help bring a concept to life
- Write high-quality specifications for the state of the art software deployed to Web browsers and iOS / Android devices
- Craft detailed wireframes and user journeys that consider both UI and UX best practices.
- Have an understanding of API and Integration best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience (5+ years working in systems analysis)
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with integration with third party systems
- Live and work in Ireland as part of a remote-first team.
- Excellent English, both written and oral