IT Developer required for a 12 month contract with our client in Galway.
As an IT Developer, you will be responsible for the Research, design, development, configuration, integration, testing, and maintenance of existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through the integration of technical and business requirements.
- Deployment – be aware and have experience in Docker / Docker Swarm / Kubernetes, and scripts to deploy.
- Quality – unit testing, and end to end testing using Selenium or similar on a continued basis, not as an afterthought.
- Delivery – be diligent in seeing code contributions through to production and provide engineer level backup to the support organization.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Has good knowledge of software engineering best practices such as but not limited to automated testing, refactoring, and continuous integration
- Has good knowledge of continuous integration toolings such as GitHub, Jenkins, and Maven
- Has good knowledge of Agile software development methodologies like Scrum, XP, and SAFe
- Analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing, and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems.
- Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies.
- Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a business matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems/projects
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers.
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Danielle.Richardson@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing