As an IT Developer, you will be responsible for the Research, design, development, configuration, integration, testing, and maintenance of existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through the integration of technical and business requirements.
- 8+ years’ experience. 5 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Expert in Database Administration.
- Advanced Web technologies.
- Has good knowledge of software engineering best practices such as but not limited to automated testing, refactoring, and continuous integration
- Has good knowledge of automated testing tools such as JUnit, Mockito, and FitNesse
- Has good knowledge of continuous integration toolings such as GitHub, Jenkins, and Maven
- Has good knowledge of software IDEs such as IntelliJ
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills through English
- Has good knowledge of Agile software development methodologies like Scrum, XP, and SAFe
- Experience in Programming and Tools for Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics such as Python as a plus.
- Analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing, and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems.
- Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies.
- Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a business matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems/projects
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers.