Dublin city centre/Remote
Our high-profile client based in Dublin city centre is actively seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team. The project manager will work closely with the Business Process Leads across the relevant projects.
- Leading the scoping, planning, and delivery activities working to an agile methodology.
- Manage the delivery of the activities according to scope, time, cost objectives and in line with corporate project standards.
- Work with the relevant business teams and IT and software vendors
- Working closely with Vendor, managing vendor relationship, deliveries and reporting.
- Manage key stakeholders
- Management of the project within scope/time/quality/budget constraints
- Maintaining project plan., milestones, tasks, risks, issues, dependencies.
- Ensuring alignment of a single co-ordinated integrated plan with the business, internal IT and external vendors
- Management of the Project Deliverables according to plan
- Project reporting at project and steering level, including status, budget, risks, issues, dependencies
- Co-ordinating Go-Live and Service into Production (ICOFR deliverable)
- Handover to Sustainment & Support
- Ensuring project is adequately resourced.
- Ensure relevant Project Approvals are met.
- Manage project change control process.
- Liaising with IL Procurement, Compliance and Internal Audit, as appropriate for project deliverables.
- Managing multiple projects.
- 8+ years’ experience in project management role delivering software/systems solutions
- experience working in a software development and build environment
- experience working across software delivery methodologies, specifically Agile.
- experience in a fast pace / agile environment
- ability to manage complexity effectively and guide necessary resources to ensure correct focus
- be highly collaborative and pragmatic
- effective communicator and influencer to engage and manage necessary parties for successful outcome
- system analyst skills particularly requirements elicitation and documentation, testing
- experience of solution upgrades to Cloud, and data migration
Excellence in IT Resourcing