The successful candidate will have a proven track record in project management and will be someone with ERP implementation experience. Background in utility’s service companies is required.
Also, if they had experience in Dynamics365 will be considered a plus (not a must). The person will ideally have been involved in large complex projects delivering business and operational transformation.
- Managing medium to complex projects to deliver strategic goals focus on utilities market.
- Provide leadership to the project team as they execute against the plan from commencement through to completion and to deliver the agreed scope, within budget and the agreed timeframe.
- Ensure the project stays on track, within budget and is delivered to a high standard, managing risks and issues as they arise as well as spotting areas for improvement during the project.
- Pro-active in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk while adhering to PM standards and methodologies.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders to ensure consistent feedback, project delivery and priority management.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills:
- Professional accreditation e.g. Prince 2 / PMP / ePM.
- ERP implementation’ experience of project management
- Dynamics365 will be very desirable (not a must)
- Utility’s service companies