We are currently recruiting for a Security Architect to join a well-known company in Dublin’s city centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing oversight, risk assessment and security architecture support and guidance to IT, IT Security and business teams for new system implementations and system change initiatives.
- Oversee IT Security risk assessments and evaluations for project and change initiative proposals; and the proposed solutions’ ability to meet system and security requirements,
- Working closely with IT Security, business analysts, solution architects and project managers to ensure security requirements are effectively addressed in all phases of project lifecycles
- Evaluating as-is and to-be IT security risks and controls including leveraging industry standards and practices for designing the future state solutions.
- Participate in defining enterprise and application security controls and standards for production systems
- Assisting in identifying and assessing risk as part of the overall IT Risk Management process
- Evaluating various technologies for suitable inclusion in IT solution designs
- Participate in the discovery, documentation, and refinement of business requirements to ensure alignment with technically viable solution designs
- Participate in technical incident management and troubleshooting as needed
- Drafting Information Security policies, standards and guidelines as required and review technical standards produced by IT and others
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience in Information Security and security architecture
- Professional certifications in relevant domains such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCSK, SANS GIAC.
- Deep understanding of the role of Information Security in IT risk management and controls
- Experience in cloud and associated security technologies would be advantageous
Excellence in IT Resourcing