IT Security Architect
Dublin city centre/Remote
The IT Security Architect is responsible for providing risk assessment and security architecture support, project security governance, and guidance to IT for production platforms, new system implementations, and system change initiatives.
The IT Security Architect will be responsible for participating in the creation of an end-to-end approach to the reduction of risk across the systems environment and will be a key stakeholder in defining and implementing security architectures and designs through consultation with IT operations and project teams.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Security Architecture
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, or other industry security certifications are highly beneficial
- IT Security in IT risk management and controls
- IT Security software engineering and application development methodologies in a complex multi-project environment.
- Proven experience based on ability to design and develop IT Security architectures for complex multi-component systems
- Demonstrated experience in developing conceptual, logical, and physical IT security architecture deliverables.
- Ability to research alternatives, make recommendations, and influence decisions based risk reduction.
- Projects implemented are secured to industry best practise – evidenced via clean penetration tests, vulnerability assessments and IS audits
- Promote security awareness & provide security governance in the project life cycle