We are currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager for a contract opportunity with our industry leading client.
- Plan, organize and facilitate the development and implementation of infrastructure projects.
- Manage the project from initiation through to completion
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communications to team, stakeholders and executives.
- Coordinate teams, guiding their activities to ensure project objectives are met.
- Successfully manage the relationship between all third parties and stakeholders.
- Contribute to strategic decision-making surrounding projects under responsibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and regularly update the business with progress updates
- 8+ years’ experience as an infrastructure project manager with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects
- Experience managing multiple projects and project teams and a strong understanding of IT Infrastructure
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and motivational skills
- Strong internal and external influencing skills
- Effective problem-solving skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing