Infrastructure Project Manager
6 month contract
Dublin city centre/Hybrid
Our high-profile client based in Dublin city centre is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager with experience in Data Centre moves.
Required skills and responsibilities:
- A senior experienced Project Manager in Data Centre Closure Projects.
- Senior Sponsors from both Ireland and the UK and so experience in operating with and reporting to this level is vital.
- Migrations from the old to the new site (UK to Ireland)
- Upgrades in Technology and Services
- Physical and Virtual moves and considerations
- Multiple Line of Business (LOB) Impacts and considerations
- Line of Business Engagement / Management/Communications
- Legal, Risk, and Compliance requirements (eg DPIA, GDPR, Brexit)
- Resource Planning and Management (Network, Architects, LOB SMEs, External Suppliers)
- Project Management – Highest standards in e.g. Planning, Budgeting, Reporting, RAID management.
- There will be 3 Project Managers with distinct Scope but working together as a team under a Programme Manager.