We are currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager for a contract opportunity with our industry leading client.
- Plan, organize and facilitate the development and implementation of infrastructure projects.
- Manage the project from initiation through to completion
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communications to team, stakeholders and executives.
- Coordinate teams, guiding their activities to ensure project objectives are met.
- Successfully manage the relationship between all third parties and stakeholders.
- Contribute to strategic decision-making surrounding projects under responsibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and regularly update the business with progress updates
- 8+ years’ experience as an infrastructure project manager with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects
- Experience managing multiple projects and project teams and a strong understanding of IT Infrastructure
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and motivational skills
- Strong internal and external influencing skills
- Effective problem-solving skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist