12 month+ contract
Dublin city centre/Hybrid
Our high-profile client based in Dublin city centre is actively seeking an experienced Java developer to join their team. This will be a long-term daily rate contract.
- Design, develop, test, and deliver high-performing, scalable, low-latency, mission-critical enterprise-grade applications.
- Implement the product’s lifecycle: Design, development, quality/testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions using common design patterns and Service-Oriented analysis and design.
- Design, develop, test Java-based solutions
- Design and develop the user interface/presentation layer for applications
- Participate in software and architectural development activities to deliver tactical and strategic improvements to systems.
- Perform maintenance, tuning, debugging, and repairing of applications
- Provide user support and develop documentation and assistance tools
- Complete assigned tasks related to phases of development lifecycle of enterprise applications within given scope and timeframe requirements
- Design, write and execute unit and integration test plans
- Use continuous development/integration and automated test tools when applicable
- Root cause analysis and incident resolution
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
- 7+ years Java application development expeirence
- Spring framework, Restful Web Services, JSON, SQL, and integration with Oracle Database.
- Agile methodology and the use of DevOps, continuous development/integration, and automated testing tools
- API Gateway Management
- OpenID Connect and Oauth protocols
- Progressive Web Apps
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Danielle.Richardson@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing