12 month+ contract
Dublin city centre/Hybrid
Our high-profile client based in Dublin city centre is actively seeking an experienced Java developer to join their team. This will be a long-term daily rate contract.
- Design, develop, test, and deliver high-performing, scalable, low-latency, mission-critical enterprise-grade applications.
- Implement the product’s lifecycle: Design, development, quality/testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions using common design patterns and Service-Oriented analysis and design.
- Design, develop, test Java-based solutions
- Design and develop the user interface/presentation layer for applications
- Participate in software and architectural development activities to deliver tactical and strategic improvements to systems.
- Perform maintenance, tuning, debugging, and repairing of applications
- Provide user support and develop documentation and assistance tools
- Complete assigned tasks related to phases of development lifecycle of enterprise applications within given scope and timeframe requirements
- Design, write and execute unit and integration test plans
- Use continuous development/integration and automated test tools when applicable
- Root cause analysis and incident resolution
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
- 7+ years Java application development expeirence
- Spring framework, Restful Web Services, JSON, SQL, and integration with Oracle Database.
- Agile methodology and the use of DevOps, continuous development/integration, and automated testing tools
- API Gateway Management
- OpenID Connect and Oauth protocols
- Progressive Web Apps