The Senior Application Support Specialist will work with the business to resolve systems issues, monitoring and maintaining the day-to-day running administration systems.
The successful candidate will have strong skills in data and systems analysis including an established knowledge of SQL scripting.
- Define, analyse and produce flexible, robust solutions to business requirements
- Working with the business to address day-to-day system issue
- Identify recurring issues and investigate and analyse root cause analysis
- Work effectively with key stakeholders when priority issues arise and swift action is required
- Work with the development teams to assist with their development strategies.
- Assist the test teams in achieving the results by supporting them through DB and process knowledge.
- Monitor and manage the daily operation of system batch jobs.
- Liaise with our external provider on system developments and issues when required.
- Document and map solution procedures and processes as they are defined and developed.
- Working with Compliance to ensure all developments and fixes comply with the standards set out
- Experience in multiple IT disciplines including PL/SQL, T-SQL, VBA, DB Admin, job management, web admin.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in supporting financial systems.
- Strong IT technical and process development skills.
- Have an ability to learn and understand complex technical design.
- Ability to work within deadlines and to service level agreements
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Danielle.Richardson@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing