Careers & Contracts
Sabeo is a leading supplier of IT Contract Staff and IT Permanent Resourcing Solutions to clients in Ireland and the UK, with offices in Dublin, Cork and London. We have 300+ resources currently engaged on a wide variety of IT projects covering the full range of jobs profiles and technologies. We offer our clients a comprehensive range of services centered around our ability to provide the highest quality IT Professionals in the market.
Our focus is to build long term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and we operate a structured approach to account management to enable this to take place. We invest time and effort in all phases of this relationship and focus on bringing continued added value to the contract and permanent engagements we are involved in.
We currently work in several market sectors covering government, commercial, telco, financial services and banking, software houses and global IT vendors providing a wide range of IT professionals.
- Programme and Project Managers
- Solution and Technical Architects (Software, Middleware and Infrastructure)
- Business and Systems Analysts
- Infrastructure & Networking Specialists
- Helpdesk and Deskside Support Resources
- Skills covering the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Database, Middleware and Application Specialists
- ….and many other profiles.
Please note that we do not accept any unsolicited CV’s and will not retain the information within. Please apply with your CV as directed within the job description.
Our Service Offering
Standard Contracting Services
Sabeo works with clients to define and agree the metrics and management reporting detail required prior to commencement of the service
Over the 12 years Sabeo has worked closely with our clients providing a flexible resourcing solution for the provision of IT Contract resources for a wide range of projects.. Over this time we have gained a thorough understanding of the technical and cultural environment in place and have developed a very good working relationship with all key contacts within our client base. We currently operate on a2:1 placement ratio which hugely benefits the senior stakeholders and hiring managers with their individual work flow and process. We have invested a lot of time and effort to source and screen appropriate resources and then effectively manage their welfare once on site. This has enabled us to deliver a high quality and sustainable service over the period.
- One Monthly Invoice for all Resources
- Dedicated on-site Account Manager with weekly management meetings
- Weekly Client report detailing contractor renewals and status
- Contractor Welfare Management including on-site availability on a weekly basis
- Quarterly review of contractor performance (see Contractor Performance Management)
- Highly optimised search and validation of contractors at all times
- Proactive and flexible scale-up model for rapid deployment of contractor(s)
Our payment policy ensures that contractors are paid 10 working days after month end deadline, significantly sooner than the 30-day market average. Our compliance and support division also ensures that contractors are compliant with insurance and relevant legislation
Sabeo appoints an overall Account Manager to manage the day to day relationship with the client. The Account Manager’s primary duty is to provide a Single point of contact for all of the appropriate representatives within the client with regards to this service offering.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Accept and open all approved resource requirements from the client
- Co-ordinate all sourcing, screening and selection activities relating to open requirements
- Manage all contract and administration activities relating to appointed IT resources
- Manage the general welfare of all Sabeo resources on site with the client. This will include a regular review process with the resource and specific customer
- Present all management information to the client in the pre agreed format
- Track and Measure all service delivery metrics
- Provide an escalation procedure to the client giving alternate points of contact should they be required