IT Training Courses
Sabeo have extensive access to IT training Courses provided via our Authorised Training Partners to build IT skills for you or your teams. All courses can be individually adapted to suit your IT staff or project requirements and can be delivered on site as required. Some subsidised places may be available on certain courses through Government initiatives.
- Applied Data Science and Big Data Analytics – GTBD7 This intensive training course provides theoretical and technical aspects of Data Science and Business Analytics.
- Kubernetes Administration Course (certification) – GTLFK This Kubernetes Administration Certification training course covers the core concepts typically used to build and administer a Kubernetes cluster in production, using vendor-independent tools.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (EUGDPR) – GTGDPR This is a comprehensive one-day course which will provide attendees with a clear understanding of the new law and the practical expectations required from companies and staff who process personal data under the new EU GDPR.
- CCC Cloud Service Manager Certification Training – GTC13 The Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) certification from the Cloud Credential Council (CCC) is the first course in the world focused on IT Service Management for Cloud Computing.
- Internet of Things Foundation (IoT) – GTIOT The Internet of Things Foundation training course provides an overview and insight into the emerging technology. The course covers the basic concepts, terminology, and key components of IoT
- Advanced Python 3 – GTIT20 The Advanced Python course aims to take attendees beyond basic Python. The course will enable attendees to enable to produce more efficient, safer and maintainable code using standard Python idioms.
- Spring Framework Development – GTJ30 This course describes how to use Spring to create Web applications, Web services, middle-tier components, data-access components using JDBC, and messaging components using JMS.
- Deploying and Managing Linux on Azure – GTLFLAZ This Deploying and Managing Linux on Azure training course is designed to bring Microsoft Professionals up to speed on deploying Linux on Azure.
- CompTIA Network+ FastTrack Certification – GTCMTN
- Linux Essentials Certification – GTU2
- SQL Fundamentals – GTPL72
- Docker – GTDK1
- LPIC-1 Part 1 Linux Administrator Certification – GTU8
- LPIC-1 Part 2 Linux Administrator Certification – GTU9
Sabeo can provide customised training as required, popular Red Hat courses include:
- Red Hat System System Engineer – Courses relates to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7. Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux administration experience. The course focuses on providing students with Linux administration “survival skills” by focusing on core administration tasks
Automation with Ansible I – designed for system administrators who are intending to use Ansible for automation, configuration, and management. Learn how to install and configure Ansible, create and run playbooks to configure systems, and learn to manage inventories.
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management – Manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments. Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is for cloud administrators and operators who need to use Red Hat® CloudForms to manage cloud instances running on multiple cloud providers or virtualization infrastructures. Note: This course is based on Red Hat CloudForms 4.