We are currently recruiting for a Vulnerability Management Consultant to join our Dublin City Centre based client on a contract basis.
Rapid 7 skills
- Background and experience in Vulnerability Assessment and Vulnerability Management
- Background and experience in Rapid 7 Deployment of agents is a necessity.
- Nexpose, InsightVM and managing its dashboards and remediation projects
- Reporting and manipulating of data
- Credentialed network scans and coverage
- Automation tools / Alerting
- Troubleshooting, reviewing logs, and best practices
Kenna skills (optional, not a must)
- Experience in standing up a new Kenna Environment
- Creation of dashboards,
- Reporting of data,
- Application data reporting
- Troubleshooting and best practices
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Naiadi.email@example.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing