Looking for a Technical Team Lead with development background (and or architecture) that has worked across online projects. Also experience in define project technical scope and ensures that the solution delivered meets all functional and non-functional requirements. Please find below more details:
- Leads project delivery from a technical perspective throughout the project lifecycle.
- Defines project technical scope and the associated estimation.
- Take guidance from the Design Authority on Solution design.
- Manages technical issues, risks and assumptions throughout the project.
- Leads the design team and coordinates deliverables from other technical teams.
- Present and obtain approval for all projects prior to progressing to the next gate
- Maintain trusted relationships with business and vendor stakeholders.
- Point of contact for technical issues and considerations from the Business and Vendor or other third parties within their domain of expertise.
- Communicates regularly with the business, IT and Vendor on technical progress of projects and manages business and vendor expectations.
- Advise and coordinate technical input with L1 and L2 support teams, and support the projects and business with technical queries.
- Develop and document application knowledge and understanding for critical back-office systems (e.g. Adobe, Ms Dynamics etc.) to provide support to end-to-end flow of data and processes.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role and relevant experience with:
- Digital – Adobe AEM, GBG, – NodeJS.
- Corporate – MS Azure, MS Dynamics and other Commercial off the Shelf applications knowledge.
- Solid analytical skills and knowledge of software application, database and system design
- Understanding of IT solutions and the application of business requirements to IT solutions
- Experience of working within a complex technical project environment
- Good understanding of core project management principles and the overall software development lifecycle both traditional waterfall and agile
- Experience in working with multiple 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience in Digital or Gaming industry.
Excellence in IT Resourcing