Initially a 6 months daily rate contract.
My clients IFRS17 regulatory programme has identified the requirement to engage an experienced System Analyst to work on a build of our Posting Framework module. This module will be implemented during 2021. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin city center, but will also involve some work with and travel to our European sister companies.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills
- 3-5 years as a System Analyst in the actuarial/accounting/finance industry
- Experience in leading the requirement analysis for new systems, with integration to existing systems across a diverse landscape of technologies
- Experience in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and IT alike
- Communication of documentation, and getting business approval for same
- Proficiency in database queries and data structures
- Ability to contribute to QA test plans, test strategies, and assist in the execution of test efforts
- Experience working with recognised IT delivery processes and methodology
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines
- Interact extensively with relevant project stakeholders
- Critically understand the stakeholders’ operations and systems
- Maintain an appreciation of the underlying business objectives
- Elicit, understand and clarify the requirements of the stakeholders
- Contribute to the QA test scripting and execution as appropriate
- Support solution build activities
- Support and deliver knowledge transfer where appropriate
- Support the overall programme delivery
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Amita.Betgerikar@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing