Permanent full time position
The successful candidate will help to maintain and troubleshoot issues with production systems. Partnering and integrating with leading OEMs, the IT mission will be to build out a digital platform for the management of diverse supply chain assets.
Working closely with the CTO on these exciting and ground breaking developments, the Level 3 Support Engineer will have significant responsibilities including deploying software updates and patches, identifying production issues and implementing integrations to meet customer needs.
Ideally a candidate should have a solid background in system administration and troubleshooting and be familiar with Linux and Windows environments.
- Deploy software updates and security patches
- Maintain cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Provide Level 3 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues with various team leads
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Honours degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- Work experience as a Level 3 Support Engineer or similar engineering roll
- In-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructure and management (AWS)
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Amita.Betgerikar@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing