Senior Technical Architect required with experience with PowerApps, Sharepoint and MS Dynamics for a long-term daily rate contract based in Dublin.
Hybrid working options are available for this role.
- Engage with and Support the Information management and Technology team, Support teams, Engineering teams and stakeholders within the client and 3rd party suppliers
and vendors, to prioritise business goals, information needs and requirements in order to select, architect and deliver the best solutions, technology and value to the organisation.
- Designing and architecting new application platforms across the client’s software and applications environment, whilst being cognisant of interdependencies in the overall environment.
- Interpreting project and user requirements through formal and informal meetings, documentation reviews and communicating with stakeholders and management to evaluate all options to identify potential solutions to be architected.
- Providing clear architectural documentation, schematics, project workflows and roadmaps for the business and IM&T division.
- Participation in the development and migration projects of new and existing platforms and systems, e.g. case management solutions from Lotus Notes to PowerApps.
- Recommending operational controls by identifying problems and introducing and documenting improved procedures.
- Publishing progress reports on projects and actively monitoring project progress of architected solutions.
Looking for candidates that can demonstrate that they have the below experience:
- Leading the architecture, design and development of Microsoft Application platforms and frameworks or equivalent, from the project initiation phase and throughout the Agile Software Development Lifecycle to support business transformation and technological change.
- Communicating clearly and effectively to stakeholders both technical and non-technical, at different levels, including senior management. The response should include examples of how the Resource clearly explained issues, problems and solutions to stakeholders.
Excellence in IT Resourcing