Hybrid – Once a week onsite at Dublin City Center.
We are looking for a Database Developer to join its development team reporting to the Software Development Manager with an emphasis on Microsoft SQL Server Database technology stack, reporting tools such as Power BI and SSRS, and database integrations using SSIS, T-SQL, and PowerShell.
- Design, build, test, and deploy solutions for new and existing business systems.
- Application Development adhering to code quality and unit testing standards.
- Develop integrations between systems on-premise and cloud.
- Provide enhancements, maintenance, and support for multi-tier software solutions.
- Ensuring documentation is maintained across all development work.
- Contributing to the planning activities involved in estimating project delivery, including impact analysis, scoping of new projects, and estimating project development tasks.
- Work with Architects, Analysts, and Project Managers to plan/deliver strategies and solutions.
Desired Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- 5+ years’ experience building software applications
- Highly proficient in Microsoft SQL Server DB, SSIS, Azure Data Factory SSRS, PowerShell, Power BI, DAX, MS Power Automate, MS Power Apps, T-SQL
- Experience using Performance Analyser tools like SolarWinds.
- Knowledge of .Net Core 3+, .Net6, .Net Framework 4.7+, Bootstrap 4/5
- Experienced in Version Control, Continuous Integration/Build, Code Analysis, and Test Management tools
- Experience in waterfall and agile Software Development Life Cycles (e.g. SCRUM).
- Strong ability to interact with other technology specialists – architecture, infrastructure, analysts, project management
The successful candidate will possess the following desirable experience:
- Knowledge of MS Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of working in DevOps
- Systems and technology used within the Financial Sector
- Designing and implementing business systems/technologies shared across multiple entities
- 3rd level degree in IT/computer science or related field
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Team Working and Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Innovation and Change
Excellence in IT Resourcing