Initially 6 months daily rate contract.
Looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience in Office 365 Implementations.
- Directly manage all aspects of the project life cycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all SDLC phases of a project
- Ensure end results are of the highest calibre with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Be accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverable
- Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost and quality parameters
- Validate financial forecasts and provides ongoing reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Develop communication plans and interfaces to execute on responsibilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
- Proven experience of managing Microsoft O365 implementation
- Experience of implementing Microsoft collaboration tools e.g., SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Exchange Hybrid, Intranet, OneDrive, Skype/Teams, and associated tools such as Azure Information Protection, MDM & AAD Connect.
- Knowledge of managing in Microsoft environments including Active Directory & Windows 10
- 10+years’ experience in coordinating and managing technology projects in large corporate organisations
- Interpersonal skills to maintain and develop relationships at all levels within the firm and with the outsourcing providers.
Excellence in IT Resourcing