Hybrid/Dublin city centre
- Actively work with the QA manager and liaise with project teams.
- Together with the QA manager, proactively coordinate and work with project teams to ensure testing-related milestones are met hroughout the project delivery cycle.
- Collaboratively work with project teams on risks and issues with a strong focus on solutions.
- Test preparation tasks including alignment with business on requirements, development of manual test cases, creation of test data, and test scheduling and planning
- Manual test execution as per test plan
- Defect management including defect identification, triage, logging (in JIRA) and working with a developer for fixes deployment
- Utilization of a variety of systems, applications and technologies across testing work stream and other lines of business
- Reporting and tracking on test progress on a daily/weekly basis with metrics based approach
- Implementation of test automation agenda
- Active engagement with the change team and lines of business to provide SME knowledge and testing support where required
- Collaboratively work within QA team and with other lines of business to deliver BAU and project-based testing activities.
- 5+ years working as a QA test analyst or similar capacity
- 3+ years of experience using test management tools i.e. JIRA and Testrail but not limited to
- ISTQB or other software testing certifications (desirable)
- 2+ years of experience using test automation tools for test automation development and execution for web-based applications testing would be highly desired