6 month contract
Test Analyst is responsible for preparing and executing assigned test cases, reporting on assigned testing progress and outcomes, ensuring the test coverage, and reporting the overall quality of tested products.
- Analysing/reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to
understand requirements and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Support Test Lead in the estimation process for any item assigned.
- Design, develop and execute test scripts using Standard tools. Ensure test coverage of specs using requirements traceability.
- Take ownership of defects at appropriate stages of lifecycle. Highlight high priority defects, blockers to Test Lead as appropriate.
- Perform thorough product and project regression testing as part of functional test and when bugs are resolved
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies as directed by test lead/test manager.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise with project team members as required, providing software testing advice and support to project managers, developers, business analysts, test leads when required.
- Peer Review software testing deliverables from other test analysts.
- Work experience with Agile and/or Waterfall software development methodologies.
Strong knowledge of software Test methodologies tools and processes
- Test Analyst 5 years’ experience
- BDD Gherkin
- Insurance Experience