- Working with Internal and External stakeholders to translate business needs into clear requirements for delivery by Central Technology Services and ISO and Risk teams
- Work with customers to identify business needs, set expectations, and identify business improvement opportunities.
- Translating Business requirements into documented specifications in a clear, concise, and detailed manner using appropriate documents that enable testable outcomes.
- Performing detailed system and process analysis for new features and usability options.
- Liaising with internal and external technical stakeholders for the design and build to facilitate smart reusable solutions.
- Liaising with the line of business QA and UAT teams to ensure test plans adequately capture requirement specifications.
- Sprint/iteration, System, and integration testing (test script prep, execution, reporting, troubleshooting) in accordance with the test strategy and plans.
- Liaising with internal technical stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition through Service Acceptance of changes into production.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of CTS Customers’ projects and processes.
- Engage in the estimation process for both Internal and External pricing for new and existing customers and stakeholders.
- Keeping information and work request repositories such as SharePoint, and JIRA up to date.
- SQL and PowerBI knowledge for reporting
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Computer Science or Information Technology discipline – not a must but may be good.
- Proven experience working in an environment as a Business/Systems Analyst
- Proven ability to manage the Requirements process for large projects (>1,000 days) and Budgets which operate under pressure to meet very tight deadlines across a number of customers and platforms
- Ability to elicit and elaborate high-level business requirements and convert them to detailed software functional and non-functional requirements
- IT Life Assurance experience working with various system interfaces, working at a senior level in the delivery of small to large-scale projects
- Flexible approach, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to accurately identify expected deliverables from stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Working in an agile working environment with regular change, at pace, and to tight deadlines
- Core tools of the trade include SQL, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio), Sharepoint, Jira, Confluence, and TestRail.
- Communication & Influencing
- Critical Analysis and attention to detail
- Creative & innovative thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Drive For Results