6 month initial contract
Dublin city centre/Remote
The SharePoint Developer role includes a variety of responsibilities that are integral to the creation of new and maintenance of existing SharePoint sites within the organisation.
You will create a road map of how Sharepoint will be implemented throughout the company. The successful candidate will ‘own’ all aspects of Sharepoint and ensure that best practice is used in relation to all Sharepoint implementations.
Role and Responsibility:
- Create new and maintain existing Microsoft SharePoint sites.
- Act as a bridge between the business, architecture, and development communities across business units
- Design and code SharePoint Applications
- Gather requirements and build SharePoint lists, document Libraries, Sites, Form Libraries, Workflows, and custom forms
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule
- Ability to scale the solution to the client’s goals and budget
- Create detailed documentation, test scripts, and implementations
- Provide general technical support and training where required