Working in conjunction with the QA Team Lead the Senior QA Analyst will also have the following responsibilities:
- Balancing the need to meet exacting standards for new developments and enhancements with the need to provide an efficient cost effective service.
- Ensuring that Regression testing is performed in a manner that recognises the risks of introducing defects into an established environment while at the same time meeting the demanding deadlines of Clients. Helping to develop our automated regression test coverage.
- Where appropriate, provide input into decisions to deliver functionality to a production environment before the completion of the associated QA work. Highlighting any particular risks and suggesting appropriate controls on production process pending completion of the QA work.
- Working closely with other colleagues within the QA team, Developers, Actuaries and CRM contacts to ensure that requirements are testable and verifiable as identified by the Client to ensure requirements traceability and delivery of expected functionality.
- Agreeing testing schedules each month using the E-PM Deliverables process, in conjunction with Team Leads and on behalf of the QA team as appropriate.
- Mentoring new starters and junior members of the QA team.
- Providing input into reviewing our SDLC processes and implementing any improvements.
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- A detailed knowledge of the Life Insurance/Financial Service industry.
- Experience in testing quality standards, policies and procedures
- Certification in ISTQB Foundation Course in Software Testing
- Extensive experience working in a Testing role.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and technical writing skills.
- Mainframe testing experience /Cobol/ Life/400, Financial, Insurance, Life Assurance is desired.
SIMILAR ROLES OPEN:
We have a number of similar opportunities open. Please to reach out to us in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields.
Or feel free to view our website for more information.