QA Test Analyst
- Produce structured test plans based on functional requirements.
- Develop comprehensive test cases for System, UAT, Regression, and Service Oriented testing (both automated and manual).
- Document testing, analyzing, and comparing Customer Communication Letters.
- Execute and record the results of test cases.
Track the progress of the test phase and report to the Team Lead with regular updates.
Raise and track defects, and highlight potential risks.
Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times.
Develop process improvement initiatives.
- Minimum 3-5 years of QA and software testing experience.
- Experience in testing within the Financial Services industry
- Experience in Service Oriented Testing would be desirable.
- Experience in testing Batch and Online Transaction Processing systems.
Experienced document tester with fluent verbal and written English skills.
- Track record of successful delivery of QA Analyst objectives and targets in a remote working setup/environment.
- Experience in interrogating SQL server databases and an ability to develop SQL queries is essential.
- Experience with bug and issue management tools applicable to this role including JIRA.
- Experience with test case management tools including Test Rail.