QA Test Analyst
6 month contract
Dublin city centre/Hybrid
Our high profile client is actively seeking an experienced Test Analyst to join the QA Test Team. The candidate must have demonstrable and proven recent test experience working in the Financial Services industry.
- Produce structured test plans based on functional requirements.
- Develop comprehensive test cases for System, UAT, Regression and Service Oriented testing (both automated and manual)
- Document testing, analysing and comparing documents
- Execute and record the results of test cases.
- Track progress of test phase and report to Team Lead with regular updates.
- Raise and track defects, highlight potential risks.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Develop process improvement initiatives
- Minimum 3-5 years QA and software testing experience.
- Experience in testing within the Financial Services industry
- Experience of Service Oriented Testing would be desirable.
- Experience in testing Batch and Online Transaction Processing systems.
- Track record of successful delivery of QA Analyst objectives and targets in a remote working set up/environment.
- Experience in interrogating SQL server databases and an ability to develop SQL queries is essential.
- Experience with bug and issue management tools applicable to this role including JIRA.
- Experience with test case management tools including Test Rail.