Senior Oracle Developer
Initially 6 months daily rate contract
Dublin City Center.
My Client is are looking to hire a Oracle Developer to help develop & support our growing Oracle & ETL based solutions.
- Work with business analysts and business users to analyse and document requirements and problems, and identify available options and end-to-end solutions.
- Gain a detailed knowledge of the functional and technical components of associated systems.
- Prepare technical specifications for system enhancements.
- Review and assist in development of requirements and technical specifications
- Design complex program modifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Perform code reviews
- Develop and code solutions including documentation of all work in accordance with agreed standards.
- Mentor junior development resources. Provision of instructions, help and advice to other team members to develop their abilities
- Work with the Project Manager to deliver planned project activities to agreed timelines
- 5-7 years analyst/development experience covering the full development lifecycle and including working with business user and IT teams
- Proven experience delivering high quality software with both Change Project & Production Support environments
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle & ETL technologies and development tools
- Experience working with Oracle DB versions 11g & 12c
- Oracle Forms/Reports Developer 11g
- Strong database design
- SQL Tuning & Query optimisation
- Oracle Apex would be a distinct advantage
- Weblogic would be an advantage
- Integration patterns
Nice to have Technology
- Knowledge and experience in ETL development with the SSIS toolset preferred.