Dublin city centre/Hybrid role
- Responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance and seeking to optimise in- application PL/SQL statements as necessary and establishing best practices.
- Provide expertise in the full development lifecycle, from concept and design to Develop new database-centric functionality on existing software products.
- Create technical and architectural documentation and create technical instructions throughout programme
- Troubleshoot changes/errors/modifications.
- Responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a Re- architecture and refactoring of legacy
- Ensures that data remains consistent across the database, is clearly defined, users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs and that there is provision for data security and recovery control (all data is retrievable in an emergency).
- Design schemes, tables, and servers and set permissions for users to access
- Design and optimisation of databases (tables, procedures, functions, triggers, )
- Ensure database systems can perform under
- PoCs to investigate and confirm approaches for problem
- Experience in designing and building Oracle database schemas and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Experience of ORDs
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Database Design
- Database Tuning