My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Data Scientist to join the team on a contract basis. This role will involve a mix of remote working and office based.
- Analyse data and develop data models to enable self-serve insights at scale.
- Define business metrics that measure the health of our business and product.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, finance, business and operations teams to translate business insights into decisions and actions.
- Develop dashboards and frameworks to monitor business and product performance.
- Design and analyse A/B and multivariate tests to measure business impact.
- Degree in a quantitative field like analytics, statistics, economics, computer science, or applied math.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in data science or analytics role.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Experience in Python (preferred) or R including data science and visualisation libraries.
- Extensive experience creating data visualisations with tools like Looker, Tableau or Mode.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business.
- Experience in the financial industry a plus