My Client is actively looking for a Senior Applications Developer with experience working with PowerApps, Sharepoint and PowerBI for a long term daily rate contract based in Dublin.
Hybrid working options are available with this role.
- Responsible for the ongoing development, support & maintenance of systems in Prod, Dev and UAT. Support any ad hoc requirements that arise, including the provision of systems which move into the various environments.
- Contribute to the architecture of solutions to business requirements and technical problems.
- Participate in system testing and defect/issue resolution.
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise on key web application technologies such as Power Platform, PowerApps, PowerBI to ensure the best solutions are adopted and implemented to meet organisation objectives and technical requirements.
- Engage with and Support the Information management and Technology (IM&T) team, Support teams, Engineering teams and stakeholders within the wider Public Sector and 3rd party suppliers and vendors, to prioritise business goals, information needs and requirements in order to select, architect and deliver the best solutions, technology and value to the organisation.
- Is involved in several aspects of the software lifecycle including design, development and deployment.
- Recommending operational controls by identifying problems and introducing and documenting improved procedures.
- Ensuring systems are delivered within the legal, functional and technical capability of the operational infrastructure within the Client.
- Collaborating with, and managing the delivery from 3rd party vendors to ensure efficient delivery of projects on behalf of the Client.
- Collaborating closely with the Infrastructure, Support and Engineering teams to ensure that architected solutions are fully
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.