Initially 4-month daily rate contract.
Candidate with at least 4 years relevant work experience, encapsulating the skills outlined below and notably within that period at least 2 years’ experience with the Tableau application, been in possession of a Tableau desktop Certified/ licence and experience of Tableau Server.
A key strategic goal, is the consolidation of BI technologies onto one database platform (SQL Server), thus removing an existing Oracle footprint within the company. One of the key deliverables is to replace a number of Oracle EUC (End User Computing) applications, with production strength replacements on a SQL Server framework.
- Significant experience with regard to Oracle and SQL Server database technologies.
- Highly proficient and experienced in the use of the following IT languages, T-SQL, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experienced with regard to the use of the reporting applications Tableau and MS Access.
- Is a self-starter, high level of ability to define requirements, design, build and deliver solutions.
- Significant working knowledge with regard to all aspects of the Dev Ops lifecycle. Experienced with regard to the use of Visual Studio, Subversion and JIRA applications.
- Good Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaboration: Ability to work with other IT teams and business departments
*** If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Amita.Betgerikar@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing