3 month daily rate contract.
The systems accountant will provide finance, costing, modelling and reporting support to the European Finance team to automate, optimise the way we report, budget, forecast, allocate and analyse IT services.
- Act as the Finance lead on the Service Catalogue project. Deliver the cost model and support the development of the cost allocation system to underpin a new IT service catalogue which is also due for delivery in line with the 2023 budget. This new model will change the way we cost and allocate our IT services. The new model will need to ensure there is cost transparency in the way we cost our services and that business consumption behaviours are incentivised to optimise cost.
- Develop a methodology to cost IT services which can be rolled into projection for budget 2023. Ensure good training and process notes and seamless move from project into BAU reporting.
- Develop a methodology and automate reporting processes and data feeds to improve financial cost reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Implement new forecasting and budgeting Oracle EPM system. Ensure good training and process notes and seamless move from project into BAU reporting.
- Ensure good communication between the project and the European Technology business and the Lines of Business to ensure all parties are clear what will be delivered and how it meets the transparency objective and any limitations are clearly articulated.
- Ensure the finance deliverables of this projects are delivered on time and all changes in scope/cost etc are called out early and go through appropriate governance.
- Experience in IT service catalogue development, cost modelling and allocations.
- Experienced Oracle EPM report writer and developer.
- Apptio cost allocation systems experience desirable.
- SAP system knowledge desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- The successful candidate will have a high level of self-motivation and able to represent the company in a professional manner.
Qualifications (For the job and not the person)
- Qualified Accountant
Excellence in IT Resourcing