Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with ideally recent experience managing an Office 365 migration & implementation project. Remote now, hybrid in near future.
- Office 365 implementation – Migrate from existing exchange on-premise to Office 365. There will be 2 tranches to this.
- First will be for the newly created Health & Wellbeing business unit where this will be a new implementation and cover around 100 staff who are spread across sites such as Swift care, Hospital @ Home, Screening, and Midwife. (not a must)
- The second will be a migration for the existing insurance business. This is around 1,500 staff based mainly in Dublin City Center.
- There are a couple of offshore vendors included who currently connect via Citrix that will be in scope
- We are expecting to RFP for an implementation partner or deal directly with Microsoft on this.
- The PM role will be to manage the elements of the work including the business readiness activities.
- Ideally, the candidate will have managed an Office 365 migration recently in an organization
- Windows to Linux migration – migrate our existing core oracle applications from Windows OS to Linux.
- There are around 5 large core Oracle-based applications that are currently running on Windows OS
- We will migrate these across when the applications team resources are available.
- Data Warehouse application
- Policy Management application, GIOS
- Claims systems for inpatient and primary care claims
- Documentation management system, CDOC
Excellence in IT Resourcing