Senior Automation Developer
Full time – Permanent (Hybrid Model)
We are looking for a Senior Automation Developer to join the team. The successful candidate will be the technical lead on the team, and provide shape, structure, and support to the overall development efforts of the team.
· Technical lead for the team, responsible for delivering high-quality software solutions
· Engage with requests across the entire SDLC – analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support
· Provide necessary oversight to ensure solutions are developed in accordance with function’s quality standards, controls, architecture, wider organisation security standards and optimal total cost of ownership.
· Propose and apply best practice approaches
· Produce genuine ideas, pioneer solutions that are scalable and secure
· Manage efficiently day-to-day requests as well as engage in more complex projects
· Manage and prioritises multiple streams of workload
· Develop and leverage a close working relationship with key technology stakeholders within CTS, with peers across European Technology
· Lead, develop and motivate a team of software developers to ensure they achieve and contribute to their maximum potential
Desired Knowledge / Experience / Skills
The successful candidate should also possess the following skills and knowledge:
· Strong SQL knowledge
· RESTful web services development experience would be an advantage.
· 8+ years in a scripting / programming / devops / automation /development role.
· Strong background in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
· Good understanding of virtualisation technologies, in particular VMWare
· Good understanding of Cloud computing. Knowledge of Azure services would be an advantage.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related technical field or equivalent, relevant work experience
· Minimum four years leading Automation Development and at least four years of programming experience
· Ability to troubleshoot and debug software
· Team worker who works easily with others
· Must be proactive with strong analytical, documentation, and communication skills
· Willingness to learn new skills where required in order to ensure delivery of quality automation solutions
· Operational Excellence and Process Improvement
· Planning and Organising
· Innovation and Change
· Problem Solving and Decision Making
· Communicating and Influencing
*** If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Bhanu.Nagamani@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing