We are giving the cloud back to creators through a global application platform built for developers and makers. Scaling should be a cause for celebration, not a cause for panic. We remove the pain and complexity of scaling out your apps, so you can spend less time managing infrastructure and more time developing better software.
Better developer experiences and positive user experiences are not mutually exclusive. We believe that creators should be free from the pain and complexity of managing cloud infrastructure, so they can focus on what matters: improving their apps. Our company brings the joy back to shipping apps and unlocks the cloud’s true potential.
About the role:
We build and operate high-traffic distributed systems on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, and Azure, as well as our own global deployments in PoPs around the world and at the edge. As an Infra Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping our service development and reliability, building shared infrastructure used by the whole organization, and spreading best practices throughout our engineering team.
You will like this job if:
- You’re motivated by high-impact projects, and enjoy digging deep into fundamentally challenging engineering problems as well as immediate practical needs affecting our business.
- You’ve built homegrown tools from scratch to help with weaknesses in software delivery or incident management and explain their benefits to others on the team.
- You recognize when you’re dealing with a problem repeatedly and will automate a solution.
- You’ve worked on large-scale distributed systems, performance, security, and microservice-based architectures.
- Your expertise is in database/data warehouse performance and operational management across a variety of technologies and you’re always curious about new areas.
- In fact, whatever your expertise, you’re happy to step outside your comfort zone and learn more.
- You want to make developers love the company.
- You put EQ above ego and focus on team success and growth.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
– If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to email@example.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing