Initially 6 months daily rate contract.
Looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience in Office 365 Implementations.
- Directly manage all aspects of the project life cycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all SDLC phases of a project
- Ensure end results are of the highest calibre with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Be accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverable
- Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost and quality parameters
- Validate financial forecasts and provides ongoing reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Develop communication plans and interfaces to execute on responsibilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
- Proven experience of managing Microsoft O365 implementation
- Experience of implementing Microsoft collaboration tools e.g., SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Exchange Hybrid, Intranet, OneDrive, Skype/Teams, and associated tools such as Azure Information Protection, MDM & AAD Connect.
- Knowledge of managing in Microsoft environments including Active Directory & Windows 10
- 10+years’ experience in coordinating and managing technology projects in large corporate organisations
- Interpersonal skills to maintain and develop relationships at all levels within the firm and with the outsourcing providers.
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Amita.Betgerikar@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing