FSS Programme Test Manager
Dublin, Ireland ( It is an 6 months initial contract. Hybrid role as candidate will be required to go onsite at lease 2 or 3 days per week. )
Head of QA, Information Services, dotted line to the Programme Manager
Our life Insurance client is seeking an experienced Programme Test Manager to manage testing on a large programme with a multimillion-euro test spend per annum. Candidates must have a proven track record of managing large programmes of work through the test lifecycle while coordinating multiple test and external stakeholders to ensure quality releases are delivered to production on time & on budget.
- Lead and manage the FSS QA team responsible for the testing of policy administration system & integrated systems across different technologies and platforms. This involves working with leads from multiple workstreams
- Manage the full systems test lifecycle for a series of concurrent projects using best practice methodology.
- Plan and manage on-going enhancements to existing test infrastructure managing costs, resources and delivery schedules.
- Identify and drive opportunities for test excellence to maximise test coverage and reduce execution times, including identifying opportunities to extend automated testing where appropriate.
- Coordinate, plan and provide guidance on the Business Acceptance Test strategy, ensuring appropriate test coverage and no duplication of effort with the FIT phase
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistent feedback, project delivery and priority management.
- Work closely with our 3rd party provider to ensure alignment with test strategies
- Resource planning, distributing work across the team in an effective and challenging way to ensure skill transfer and cross functional capability to support client needs.
- Manage & coordinate usage of the test environments
- Report on progress, quality metrics to senior stakeholders, preparation of update packs
- Chair and minute all meetings related to FSS Test
- Assist the programme manager with 3rd Party Vendor Management by defining and tracking against metrics to measure delivery quality and progress
- Any other duties as assigned by your manager.
Key Personal Strengths:
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who will work effectively and pro-actively with internal and external stakeholders with the ability integrate with all areas of the business
- Technically strong with proven ability to perform release management activities at enterprise level
- Strong and proven problem-solving ability
- ISTQB qualification or equivalent desirable.
- Significant IT management experience in a test environment.
- Proven track record delivering quality output and working on own initiative.
- Significant people leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise across multiple tasks to tight timelines and to coordinate multiple teams.
- Strong communication, technical writing, planning, and influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team to agree project plans and timescales that are realistic and achievable.
- Excellent quality assurance skills and understanding of the insurance industry.
- Previous experience working in Financial Services.
- Written and/or oral German language.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Information Technology & Services
*** If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Bhanu.Nagamani@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing