.Net Technical Lead
6 months initial contract
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
- Oversight and governance of solution cost and chargeback.
- Review and contribute to the definition of Non-functional requirements and test execution.
- Coordinate development of test cases to support performance testing.
- Lead change management ensuring appropriate levels of planning and scheduling with required approvals in place.
- Identify appropriate resources required to complete development/implementation activities and work with Delivery Lead to ensure resources are booked.
- Govern access management ensuring security controls are maintained supporting user interaction and component connectivity.
- Review and contribute to implementation playbook.
- Lead service acceptance process ensuring successful transition to production and compliance for IFRS17 components.
- Troubleshoot environment problems quickly and efficiently with the sustainment/development teams.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 8+ years of experience delivering large scale projects spanning across multiple geographies
- Experience working on complex software projects
- Experience working in agile projects, collaborating part of a team of other disciplines
- Proficiency with .Net UI, Service Tier, DB and Integration technologies and equivalent cloud stack, ideally coming from a development background
- Knowledge of object oriented programs, SQL, web application development, security and open source technologies
- Experience working with both IT (applications and infrastructure) and business stakeholders from individual team members to senior leadership levels.
- Desirable experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Beneficial experience working on regulated projects
Excellence in IT Resourcing