Stamp 1G visa also eligible.
One of our client is currently looking to recruit an L1 Support Analyst to join their team in Malahide Road, Dublin(Onsite role). This is a permanent position reporting into the Northern Europe Field Systems Manager. The IT service team is responsible for supporting and maintaining IT systems and for providing efficient desktop & Application support to all business users. The team is responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently in-line with SLAs, which includes a broad range of queries.
This is a Full-Time role which might include weekend work.
Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
- Provide initial customer support for custom line-of-business applications
- Manage incidents using company standard tools and processes
- Supporting and maintaining Windows 7 and 10 computers
- Supporting Office 365 client solutions
- Escalation of IT issues within the team
- Assisting users with new laptops and desktops
- Installing authorised software
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Perform any other reasonable duties consistent with the role as required
1+ years working within a technical services support desk
- ITIL Certified is desirable
- Third Level Qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010 and newer
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Experience supporting a corporate Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 environments
- Previous experience using helpdesk applications (desirable)
- TCP/IP network and general WAN/LAN trouble shooting
– If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Bhanu.Nagamani@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing