We are looking for Business Analysts who have strong IT analysis skills and can take a letter generation application analysis document and convert it into a suite of technical specification documents for our developers to build in Quadient Inspire. This is a business analyst role based in the IT function.
- To analyze customer communication applications (already documented) and document new designs using a defined design process.
- Liaise with other Business & IT Development teams to clarify the requirements.
- Map the data from the source system feed to the new datamap.
- Write technical specifications for each design component to be used by Inspire developers to build the letters in the new Quadient Inspire platform.
- Follow the current templated process using JIRA our work tracking system.
Skills & Experience
· Strong IT Analysis skills.
· 2-3 years recent experience working on customer communications systems ideally Quadient Inspire Designer Version 11 or later.
Additional skills that would be useful
· Working knowledge of JIRA – work tracking.
· Previous experience in document migration.
We need candidates
- To interact with other business & IT development teams to understand requirements.
- To develop Technical specifications from legacy system analysis using a templated process for developers to migrate applications to Quadient Inspire.
- With previous experience working in the financial services industry.
- To have a good track record in the areas of communication/teamwork/collaboration.
Excellence in IT Resourcing