IT Application Developer
Permanent full time opportunity.
- Java and Spring Framework
- UI Development Experience
- Knowledge of the Oracle Database, Application Server (WebLogic)
- Knowledge of database programming languages (e.g. Oracle PL-SQL)
- Be a good communicator and be able to explain technical concepts in non-technical language
- IT Degree or equivalent business or technical experience
- Experience working in regulated financial services environments would be desirable
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology and working as part of an Agile Team
- Capable of working in many different parts of the SDLC at the same time
- Preferably 3-to-5 years relevant IT development experience
- Application development using mostly Java front-end and PL-SQL dev approach
- Ensuring that consistent design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation are maintained across all development work.
- Participating in the planning activities, estimating project delivery, including impact analysis, and estimating project development tasks within Agile Scrum framework.
- Participating in the technical & design reviews.
- Assisting in the testing of overall system solution, monitoring defects and implementing corrective actions as required.
- Providing effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to junior developers to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
- Working within an Agile delivery methodology as part of a wider team.
- Being self-motivated and keen to learn new technologies and methodologies, keeping up-to-date with development skills in the industry.
Excellence in IT Resourcing