IT Application Developer
Permanent full time opportunity.
- Java and Spring Framework
- UI Development Experience
- Knowledge of the Oracle Database, Application Server (WebLogic)
- Knowledge of database programming languages (e.g. Oracle PL-SQL)
- Be a good communicator and be able to explain technical concepts in non-technical language
- IT Degree or equivalent business or technical experience
- Experience working in regulated financial services environments would be desirable
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology and working as part of an Agile Team
- Capable of working in many different parts of the SDLC at the same time
- Preferably 3-to-5 years relevant IT development experience
- Application development using mostly Java front-end and PL-SQL dev approach
- Ensuring that consistent design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation are maintained across all development work.
- Participating in the planning activities, estimating project delivery, including impact analysis, and estimating project development tasks within Agile Scrum framework.
- Participating in the technical & design reviews.
- Assisting in the testing of overall system solution, monitoring defects and implementing corrective actions as required.
- Providing effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to junior developers to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
- Working within an Agile delivery methodology as part of a wider team.
- Being self-motivated and keen to learn new technologies and methodologies, keeping up-to-date with development skills in the industry.
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please send your C.V and contact details through to Amita.Betgerikar@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing