Initially 6 months daily rate contract
The role consists of managing analysis, requirements and functional design for the development and enhancement Client’s mobile app systems and components, plus supporting the app as part of production support.
Required Skills and Competencies
- 5 – 10 years functional analyst experience covering the full software development lifecycle, including working with business users
- Requirements modelling and need analysis techniques
- User Story and Acceptance Criteria creation and sizing.
- Knowledge of User Experience and User Interface tools and design principles
- Experience in backlog management and backlog refinement.
- Languages for formalising functional specification
- Software developments methods and their rationale (e.g. prototyping, agile methods, reverse engineering, etc.)
- Problem solving with proven track record of achievements and innovation
- Ability to formulate solutions to business problems and make fast paced decisions.
- Proven experience of working effectively with technical and business stakeholders
- Target oriented with experience of delivering to strict milestones and/or service levels
- Excellent people and relationship skills with ability to negotiate and influence business stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assimilate from a variety of sources and understand the ‘big’ picture view as well as the lower level detail.
- Is highly organised with the ability to prioritise and track multiple tasks to successful completion.
- Experience in using computer packages for data analysis, user story creation, requirements tracking and process modelling.
*** If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Amita.Betgerikar@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing