We are currently seeking to hire an Enterprise Recovery Engineering Lead who will join our Management Consulting practice on a permanent or contract basis.
We are expanding their Cyber Recovery business and want to hire skilled and experienced engineers to lead the hands-on recovery from the ever-increasing number of cyber incidents. Security threats are evolving and constantly innovating. Operating in a fast-paced, dynamic, and agile environment cyber incident response personnel help clients contain, eradicate, and recover IT systems and operations resulting from cyber incidents.
Multi-skilled teams with specialist security and technology operations skills help our clients to react quickly to Cyber events and get IT operations back up and running whilst minimizing the overall business impact of the threats.
This role will involve working closely with our Cyber Response Team and Cyber Forensics Team and leading the client recovery from a hands-on point of view. The role will have a particular focus on Virtualization, Storage, and Backup.
Skills in Identity Management, Application, and Cloud experience are also desired but not essential.
We ideally need you to have relevant skills in at least some of the following areas on your CV:
- BS, BEng, or BA in a technical field or commensurate experience.
- Technical experience, in a hands-on large-scale IT Infrastructure environment.
- Knowledge of the interdependencies of Data Centre functions and technologies including Server, Virtualization, Storage, and Backup. Security, Network, Identity Management, Cloud as well as Application integration.
- Strong understanding of the full stack of infrastructure, with experience building or operating logical infrastructure on top of a complex, distributed physical infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge of virtualization platforms for VMware vSphere or NSX.
- Advance knowledge of VMware, Windows, Linux, Fibre Channel, iSCSI & Converged Networking, and/or Wireless.
- Industry certifications like CCIE/CCNP, VCP, VCAP, RHCSA, RHCE, HPE MASE, Dell EMC ISM, or MCSE are highly desirable.
- Strong understanding and experience with BCDR technologies like CommVault, Veeam, Backup Exec, Networker, Data Protector
- Good breadth of understanding of infrastructure level security and the tools, techniques, and practices for implementing security
- Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing such as GDPR, ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST 800-53, etc.
- Virtualization and cloud/ Hybrid cloud systems administration
- IT operations with a focus on service recovery, restoration, and disaster recovery
- Experience assisting clients in the recovery from major incidents such as Cyber Ransomware attacks
- Working knowledge with at least some of the following infrastructure level security tools, such as Endpoint Detection and Response, Identity Management, Anti-Malware, Web Proxy, Firewalls, Security Information and Event Management, Cloud Access Security Broker, Data Leakage Prevention, Web Application Firewall, Multi-Factor Authentication, Data Rights Management, etc.
- Server Architectures, x86 platforms, Quantum Computing, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure solutions & Server based appliances, Enterprise Network architectures, Enterprise-class Networking hardware and protocols, network and server virtualization, and integration with Cloud & Hyper-Converged Infrastructure solutions, with a proven track record in troubleshooting complex IT solutions.
- Storage Architecture, HPE 3PAR, MSA, EVA, XP24000, StoreVirtual VSA, StoreEasy, StoreOnce, StoreAll, StoreEver, Nimble HPE CloudSystem, ConvergedSystem, Helion CloudSystem Dell EMC VPLEX, ScaleIO, XtremeIO, Unity, PowerStore, VNX, VMAX, Clariion, Symmetrix, Centera Dell SC Series & EqualLogic Fibre Channel and iSCSI storage arrays, IBM Storwize storage
Excellence in IT Resourcing