My client is looking for an End User Technology/Support specialist for an onsite support role – 6 months contract.
Looking someone with good desktop skills, M365, Windows.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our customers’ technical issues. You will support the customer by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
- Reproduce customer environment and run tests
- Manage and address electronic tickets efficiently
- Liaise between sales team, customer success team, and customers to properly address customer problems
- Troubleshoot and configure software and hardware
Skills: Desktop Skills, Active Directory, Windows, Microsoft Office 365, etc.
- 2+ years’ of technical support experience
- Customer service oriented
- Strong written and verbal and troubleshooting skills
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Bhanu.Nagamani@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing