Fully remote role but needs to be based in the Europe Union. No sponsor is offered.
You will be supporting the investigation, analysis, design & configuration, testing and implementation of new systems, and upgrades of existing systems within the Healthcare area, the BA will act as an agent of business & IT change liaising with a variety of stakeholders including clinicians, business, and IT.
Experience in digital or web project delivery would be an advantage.
- 5 years of relevant work experience as a business analyst.
- Experience in healthcare and or any IT/eHealth projects is a must, any knowledge of Cerner System will be considered a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of processes, procedures, and workflows
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis in a programmatic setting
- The experience involved business analysis, requirements definition, and business readiness.
- An agile, dynamic, outcomes-focused team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed analytical and innovative problem-solving skills.
Excellence in IT Resourcing