Full stack Java developer required
Our high profile client based in Dublin city centre is currently looking for a Full Stack Java Developer
- Responsible for build, test and deploy automation.
- Implement best of breed, scalable solutions according to defined patterns and practices.
- Responsible for application integration with all required systems, databases and services.
- Responsible for the application functionality, performance and scalability.
- Responsible for working with the business Product Owner to understand requirements and architect suitable solutions.
- Work as part of a Scrum team using Agile software development practices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years Java programming experience
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies such as Scrum
- Sound knowledge of software engineering principles and theory
- Knowledge and experience of Spring, Spring Boot and Java EE
- Knowledge and experience of Angular, npm, TypeScript, HTML and CSS (These skills may be optional based on what the candidate will be working on)
- Experience with applications servers and IBM WebSphere
- Unit and Integration testing (Junit and Mocking)
- Web services (SOAP and REST)
- Hibernate, SQL
- Experience using JIRA
- Previous experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to explain complex IT applications in simple user-friendly language.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- A solution driven, self-starter with commitment and follow through
- 3rd level qualification, preferably in a related discipline.
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Amita.Betgerikar@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing